Shop The Stash First Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 More Stash Quilts completed

I've added pictures of 2 more stash quilts completed...they are baby quilt sizes or maybe could be used for table toppers
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

You are leading the pack Carol)
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Thanks Barb, probably because I love making the smaller ones---baby or lap quilt size...I know yours are always larger ones...my favorite thing is stitching on the binding in the evening watching tv with dh...so I rush to the sewing room to put another together to have them to work on...
      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Carol... that 's funny.... making quilts so you can "bind" with DH.. in the TV room.... I am maybe one of the few that really understand that one... It's like a "date" every night...LOL You would not believe how many baby and kid sweater... hats... and other stuff that gets done "in the evening".. he has quite a line up EVERY night of TV... i LIKE about 25% of it... but it's good to spend the time together....)
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Shop The Stash First Challenge

About this Group

The only rule for this group is to challenge yourself to create projects entirely from your collected stash and post pictures and project ideas here to spark creativity amongst the group.

We all enjoy shopping for patterns and fabrics for new projects and in our excitement for the new and interesting older projects and finds get forgotten. Sometimes, we find single fabulous prints in fat quarters, pre-cuts or yardage that don't fit any specific plan. Make a plan for them!

There is no timeline on this group, it is just a place other quilters can come looking for fun ideas that don't require an order or a trip to the store
        Type: Public
        Topics: 80
        Comments: 335

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X