Shop The Stash First Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second tumbler

This Tumbler quilt finished up all but 12 blocks. They are now in a plastic bag and I will add to them. This one took over 270 tumblers so it may be a while or real soon. Easy and fast scrap pattern.
    sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am
Shop The Stash First Challenge

About this Group

The only rule for this group is to challenge yourself to create projects entirely from your collected stash and post pictures and project ideas here to spark creativity amongst the group.

We all enjoy shopping for patterns and fabrics for new projects and in our excitement for the new and interesting older projects and finds get forgotten. Sometimes, we find single fabulous prints in fat quarters, pre-cuts or yardage that don't fit any specific plan. Make a plan for them!

There is no timeline on this group, it is just a place other quilters can come looking for fun ideas that don't require an order or a trip to the store
Type: Public
Topics: 80
Comments: 335

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
    Willcox and Gibbs
    by chelea
    Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
    November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • KPH
    My Secret Santa box has arrived.
    by KPH
    Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
    November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
  • KPH
    Secret Santa Arrivals
    by KPH
    Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
    November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
  • Monique
    It has arrived
    by Monique
    My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
    November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
  • KPH
    New Leader needed for 2021
    by KPH
    We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
    November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
Working...
X