Quilts from Jenny's Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Stitches Wall Hanging

Last night I made the Little Stitches Wall Hanging, but used 2.5" squares instead of 5" squares. I am on a mission to use up some stash fabric and other quilting supplies before I add more. The back I used was strips of 5" squares that I had pieced awhile back from scraps with the intention of making a kid's quilt to donate. The binding was a left over jelly roll strip and I had some fusible fleece that I used instead of regular batting.

what a great idea! would make it small enough for my wall space. What percentage on the copier did you use for the needle and scissors?
    sigpic

Comment

50% They were hard to cut especially the circles. I suggest that you make the white section a bit larger if you have room on your wall so you can make the scissors and needle at 75%.

Comment

I have been making mine as well, but have modified it to be wider and narrower as it will fit on the wall below the window in sewing room#2. I used up 5" square that I had left over which are sewing inspired. I dfew my own needle and scissors as I didn't fell like fiddling with my slow printer. I also added hearts, and a wine glass (my tribute to Angela Walters). I sandwiched it today and started quilting but had to stop. I should have it done by tomorrow. I will post.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Quilts from Jenny's Tutorials

About this Group

I learned to quilt thru Jenny's tutorials, and these are what I have made, ENJOY
        Type: Public
        Topics: 17
        Comments: 32

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X