Quilt for Whitnee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivered and loved!

Sunday afternoon, I did deliver Whitnee's quilt to her. She was excited and so happy. She loved it and especially loved the meanings behind each block pattern. She spied her grandmother's hand embroidered block and adored the machine embroidered corner blocks. She was really surprised about the frame with the other embroidered verses and was ecstatic over the pile of cards. She really loved the bright colors and the pretty print on the back. Her mom appreciated the label and the packet of info. Whitnee is tired and weak yet, but improving every day. She is such a lovely young lady, inside and out! I believe she was a little over whelmed. I will post 3 pics of that day on this group page......hopefully! Thank you one and all for a special quilt for a special young lady! It will be well loved and used for years!

It is the special moments like this that keep us doing what we love to do most. She is a gorgeous young lady - and it thrills me to see her smile.

Thanks for your delivery and all you did to guide this quilt to the right hands.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Well, exactly what Sandy says. She always says it just right!
      Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
      Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

She is a beautiful young lady! What a blessing it was to be part of a special group Thank you all!
        Jewel

Comment

It was a pleasure to contribute to this project... she's beautiful girl with a winning smile.. I pray things work out well for her..
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Quilt for Whitnee

About this Group

We will each make 1 or 2 blocks (depending on the size of the volunteers. If someone could volunteer to quilt it, I will sew them all together.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 28
          Comments: 118

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X