Quilt for Whitnee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitnee's quilt is here!

This afternoon the UPS truck dropped off Whitnee's quilt and it is so awesome! The photos on here do not show just how happy and bright the colors are in this amazing quilt! I am so overwhelmed with all the love that is contained in this quilt! I have cried multiple times since delivery. I have never been a part of such a wonderful project. It will be mid week before the schedules will align to make this delivery, but that will give me time to get it ready and give me time to deal with my emotions. I do not know how I can make this presentation without tears! She will be so overwhelmed and her parents will be so surprised. Thank you, Megan and everyone that pieced, or embroidered, or quilted this beauty! It is gorgeous and she will love it! Thanks, again! SuzyQue

So honored to be a small part of this wonderful quilt. I am so looking forward to pics or a report on when she receives it.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to hearing what her reaction is! I hope it gives her some comfort. I, too, want to thank each and everyone one of you for contributing to the quilt. I think it looks stellar!
      Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
      Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Quilt for Whitnee

About this Group

We will each make 1 or 2 blocks (depending on the size of the volunteers. If someone could volunteer to quilt it, I will sew them all together.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 28
      Comments: 118

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X