Prayer Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arlene Edwards Flu

My elderly mother, Arlene Edwards, is a paraplegic and has been in a nursing home half the United States away from me for over a decade. My sister just let me know that she has the flu and several other elderly residents have already died.

I love my mother. Please pray for her and all our family.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Will keep your mother in my prayers. The flu can be terrible, my mom died from it's complications.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Saying prayers for your mother Arlene,

Comment

Prayers sent for your mother Arlene.
        I am a quilter and my house is in pieces.

Comment

Praying for your mom's and the rest of the family. Also praying for all residents.

Comment

Prayer Warriors

About this Group

A quiet, peaceful place where all prayers, positive energy, and good thoughts are welcome. A place of support and supplication. All are welcome.

When submitting a prayer request, I recommend putting the person's name in the topic line, then a description of what is needed in the body of the post. It will be assumed that all here will pray for those listed. It is not necessary to respond to a post. If you should, however, please remember to keep your responses positive and supportive. Let the following words be a guide:

We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous,
          and in doing good to all men;
          indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-
          We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.
          If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report
          or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 49
          Comments: 235

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X