Prayer Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sienna Rose Hunter

I hope this link will work: abc7chicago.com - ABC7 WLS Chicago and Chicago News
    They have reported Miss Sienna's homecoming. You may have to type it into your web browser.
    Beck

It was listed on January 28, 2016.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Once you get to the home page, scroll down and on the left there is "VIDEOS" . Click on that and you can search for Sienna's story. Type in the search box: "Baby Born at 13 oz. Goes Home"
      I pray that you will find it.
      Beck

Comment

Thank you for sharing - she is beautiful. We are watching a great-niece of mine who is still in ICU following an early delivery on January 10. She weighed almost 3 pounds though. Hugs and continued prayers for Sienna.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thank you Sandy! I will also pray for your greatniece.
          Love,
          Beck

Comment

Sending prayers!
            Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I was thinking (dangerous move for me) about a small rag quilt for Miss Sienna that we can join in the effort to make. I will put it together and do the clipping.
              I have made a few in the past. What I would need from all of you would be - two 10" squares of flannel, chenille or 100% cotton fabric. No sewing. Just mail the squares to me and I will do the rest. If you would please sign the fabric squares about one inch in, that would be great also.
              I have told mom about all the Quilter's from around the world that have been praying for this miracle baby and that we haven't stopped.
              My address is in my user notes. Don't feel obligated to do this, I thought it would be a blessing for mommy and daddy to see how we care, and a keepsake for Sienna to always have.

Thank you
              Beck

Comment

HELP!!!
                Sandy could you use my last post to create a new Group?
                I don't have the ability to do it cuz I'm on a Kindle.
                If you can do it, I will be forever grateful.
                Beck

Comment

Here's a more direct link to her story and the video: Baby born at 13 oz. gets to go home 5 months later | abc7chicago.com

Comment

Prayer Warriors

About this Group

A quiet, peaceful place where all prayers, positive energy, and good thoughts are welcome. A place of support and supplication. All are welcome.

When submitting a prayer request, I recommend putting the person's name in the topic line, then a description of what is needed in the body of the post. It will be assumed that all here will pray for those listed. It is not necessary to respond to a post. If you should, however, please remember to keep your responses positive and supportive. Let the following words be a guide:

We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous,
                  and in doing good to all men;
                  indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-
                  We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.
                  If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report
                  or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 49
                  Comments: 235

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X