Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second school is super excited!!

I spoke to the Assistant Principal at French Settlement Elementary today, she is getting me an accurate head count for our pillowcases. She is super appreciative of all of your efforts! And very excited for their kids to receive them!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Wonderful that there are so many pillowcases that so many students can get one! Glad to hear how excited both schools are about receiving them.
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Did you get my package? ?? I sent 3 froggy pillowcases...I forgot to take pictures of them
      Priscilla Lujan
      Los Angeles, CA:icon_cool:

Comment

I did get the froggies....so cute. Thank you! It has amazed me that out of all the pillowcases that I got from all over the US, no one had the same fabric!
        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
        :D

Comment

Wow!! That's pretty neat...lol
          Priscilla Lujan
          Los Angeles, CA:icon_cool:

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 22
          Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X