Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to see your hard work

My teacher friend at Frost told me that their school has a facebook page where they will be posting pictures of the students with their pillowcases. They aren't there yet, but I keep watching. The Facebook page is "Frost Falcons" Go check them out to see the sweet faces that are the recipients of your wonderful donations.
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Oh wow...how wonderful !!!!
    Priscilla Lujan
    Los Angeles, CA:icon_cool:

Comment

Have they posted photos yet? Do you have a link to the page? I can't seem to find it!

Comment

They have not uploaded any pics yet to the Facebook page. It is Frost Falcons. I have uploaded a pic that my teacher friend took in her classroom.
        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
        :D

Comment

Do you have a link to their Facebook page? Have they put pictures up yet? This will be fun to see our pillowcases in "action".
          Barbara
          http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySweetPeas

Comment

I keep checking for the pictures of the pillowcases but I haven't seen anything yet. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong page.

Comment

Did this group stop collecting pillowcases???? Seems to have stopped all conversations or is there a FB page I can log on to????
              Priscilla Lujan
              Los Angeles, CA:icon_cool:

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 22
              Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X