Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packages today!

I got three more packages in today, one from Bubby, one from Brooke, and another one that I think is from a Facebook quilting site. Thank you, they are all wonderful!! Now I have run all my errands and I will get back to my pillowcase sewing!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

I just put 4 in the mail today.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Two on their way from Washington State.

Comment

Thanks!!!!! Bless you all!!!!!
        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
        :D

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 22
        Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X