Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55 pillowcases so far ..........

Just did a quick count, there are 55 so far that I have for the Frost school. I will need roughly 350 total. I have some fabric donations coming, Connecting Threads sent us some fabric, Fat Quarter Shop donated $30 credit to purchase fabric, that all came in today. Aurifil has donated thread, I am still waiting on that. I have asked Missouri Star, they sent a form that said I had to be a registered non-profit, with a tax ID # , I do not have those credentials, so I don't know. Henry Glass fabrics has also graciously offered to donate some fabric to us. And a quilt shop "Lola Pink" in Lafayette La has also offered to donate fabric to us. Lots left to do, but We can do it!!
    Thanks again, Ladies!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Man, that's a good beginning.

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 22
    Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X