Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadlines for our Donations to Frost Elementary

I just saw a post on Facebook that Livingston Parish schools plan to open on September 12th. That is where the Frost Elementary school is where I will take the 350 pillowcases. I would like to give them a few days to get settled in and then my friend and I will be taking the pillowcases to the school for them to hand out. So if maybe we can have them all in by Sept 15th that would be awesome! I am going to count and give a total sometime tonight.
    Thanks!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Will send out around 20 on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie

Comment

I will be mailing mine on Monday---1 dozen...
        Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Thank you!!!!

Julie

Comment

Put me down for 10 - it will take me this week - let me know where to mail them.
            Lynn in TX

Comment

Lynn, check under the post from kateskloset titled......where to send. Address is at the bottom of her post.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Hi everyone - I just joined the group. I'm not sure how many I can make but I will make some and send them to you before Sept. 15. Those that have been posted are adorable!

Comment

That's great! Thank you !!!!!

Julie

Comment

Julie, I made 5 this weekend and will get them mailed in the next day or two. They are all for older boys. How many more do you need? Are we getting close to the goal?

Comment

Cokie, we have surpassed our targeted number! Thank you for all that you have done and to everyone who has donated! I am SEW excited to be able to take these to the kids!

Julie

Comment

I will be sending out 19 either Monday or Tuesday . The sewing group I belong to decided they wanted to chime in too. Our hearts all go out to these young children who lost so much .

Comment

Great! Thank you all! I appreciate all of the efforts to put a smile on a child's face!

Julie

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 22
                          Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X