Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown

Good morning!
    I took a count and as of last night I have 35 pillowcases total so far. A friend is coming over tomorrow and we will be sewing up another 25. That's just in a week. The first batch will go out tomorrow to the Montessori pre-school where my daughter teaches. I will be getting on my Silhouette today to print and cut a sweet little tag that I will be tying on each pillowcase. Several have committed to sending them and I am looking forward to getting them and your fabric donations. I received a message from a fabric shop in Lafayette saying they have a fabric donation for us as well. I appreciate all of you.
    Julie
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

I am happy this project is a great success...I have 5 done----will do more and get them out to you next week...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Pillowcases for Louisiana's kids

About this Group

This group was created as a base for communication for volunteers that would like to make some kids pillowcases for the smallest flood victims of the August 2016 south Louisiana flooding.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 22
    Comments: 98

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X