Machine Embroidery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Towels

I'm thinking about making some hanging kitchen towels as gifts. Does anyone have a good source or brand. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but I want them nice.

Connie - check Sam's Club or Costco for bulk towels - not sure the 'style' you are hunting, but I've found some great deals there on kitchen towels.

BUT, I buy 'bulk' items here: Kitchen Towels

I've never had an issue with quality from this site and use them often.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I found a few nice ones at the Dollar Tree. But there were lots of crappy ones there as well. I bought a few to experiment on.

Comment

I went and looked on the web site. I don't know how you could order if you can't feel them? I assume you have touched then by now. I went to make the ones that hang on your oven door. I don't know whether you ladies embroidery on the towel or the top

Comment

I've ordered baby items from this site, and the quality was excellent. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

The best kitchen towels we have found are from Bed Bath and Beyond. Dual purpose, 100% cotton, 4 for 19.99 but you can get 20% off coupons. They stitch up nicely, can be bleached even after embroidery and are great towels. We gave them as presents two years ago and get requests for more. We are actually making up 8 more on request for our friends in Canada.
            Ann

Comment

ah, thanks Ahamblin. Always good to find a nice source with good stuff. And coupons too! Score!

Comment

I have bought great kitchen towels at Target and TJ Maxx......the site someone else mentioned is a good one too.
                Mary Pat

Comment

I bought some kitchen towels to use for embroidery from Big Lots. It stitched out really nicely, except the design was a little off center - which was my fault.

Comment

Machine Embroidery

About this Group

Just a group of machine embroiderer's sharing knowledge!
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 239
                  Comments: 1250

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X