quilt as you go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quilt as you go...

Oh my. I wanted to show my progress; promise not to look too close. Now I must pick binding - - this experience has been rewarding, frustrating, intimidating, scary first attempt to quilt as you go. I feel like a need a week's physical therapy wresting all this fabric and so glad I did not double up on batting.
    Rennae

The bigger it gets, the harder the going gets.

It's beautiful!
    Katrina
    From NC, retired in FL
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

My first quilt was a quilt as you go also... and yes at times that quilt had me wanting to wave the white flag and cry uncle! Be proud... you did a great job!

Comment

Great looking quilt. I have always wanted to make a quilt as you go quilt but never have yet. I like yours & it looks so very, very comfy-cozy!
        Texas

Comment

I just wanted to say, I really like your quilt!
          sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

LOG CABIN LIBRARY

About this Group

This is the Group for LOG CABIN QUILT LOVERS!

The Log Cabin pattern is one of the most beloved and enduring patterns in quilting. LC quilts can be traditional, wonky, rustic or elegant. There are countless ways to set LC blocks together. You are only limited by your imagination.

This is the place to post pictures of your Log Cabin quilts/projects or just to dream of making one some day. Everyone is welcome!!
          Type: Public
          Topics: 12
          Comments: 41

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X