LOG CABIN LIBRARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited about Jenny's curved log cabin quilt

I'm anxious to put this on my 'to do' list. I already have Christmas fabric and think it will just be beautiful. The only problem I have....(ha ha)....my full time job gets in the 'way' of my sewing. :-)
    ~ Debby

It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just wanna live while I'm alive. It's MY LIFE!"

Jon Bon Jovi
    :icon_hi:

Life has a way of doing that. For several years my sewing time was so limited that I sewed vicariously through reading quilt magazines and dreamed about the day I could sit down and make quilts again. I was able to retired in 2008 and the last 6 years have been Heaven!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I FINALLY made my fabric selections for my Curved Log Cabin quilt! I was so "in love" with the RJR fabric I have ordered her same line in yardages from MSQ and will cut my own strips for the jelly roll size. I had a hard time finding the French Vanilla but with the help of MSQ I have order it and all my fabrics should be delivered within a week! Wootwoo.....I can't wait!!!

Comment

LOG CABIN LIBRARY

About this Group

This is the Group for LOG CABIN QUILT LOVERS!

The Log Cabin pattern is one of the most beloved and enduring patterns in quilting. LC quilts can be traditional, wonky, rustic or elegant. There are countless ways to set LC blocks together. You are only limited by your imagination.

This is the place to post pictures of your Log Cabin quilts/projects or just to dream of making one some day. Everyone is welcome!!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 10
      Comments: 22

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X