Clear All

Log cabin layout site

Hi

I thougth this site was good for ideas on wich layout to use

Log Cabin Quilt Designs
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Thanks for posting this site, Annika. I tried to do it yesterday and I couldn't make it happen.

I wanted to mention that making Log Cabin blocks is a cinch when you paper piece them. It eliminates all the tedious cutting of different length strips and the accuracy is built in to the design. All you have to do is stitch on a printed line and trim. Yes, there is a little waste, but not much at all once you figure out how wide your strips need to be.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That's a great link, I've never seen a curved log cabin before, thanks for posting it!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Here is some more great LC quilt to drool over

Log Cabin Quilt Layouts on Pinterest
        sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

LOG CABIN LIBRARY

About this Group

This is the Group for LOG CABIN QUILT LOVERS!

The Log Cabin pattern is one of the most beloved and enduring patterns in quilting. LC quilts can be traditional, wonky, rustic or elegant. There are countless ways to set LC blocks together. You are only limited by your imagination.

This is the place to post pictures of your Log Cabin quilts/projects or just to dream of making one some day. Everyone is welcome!!
        Type: Public
        Topics: 10
        Comments: 22

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X