Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fantastic Finishing Group

It's official - our new UFO group for 2017 has been created and can be accessed by new members. Thanks for all the input on a new name. I'm excited, and I hope the 2016 group members will continue on in 2017.

Check it out at: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=275
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

I am happy that we already have a new group for 2017, I am going to continue although my list will start from January because in my house are celebrated meals and dinners with my daugters, granddaugters and nepheus these holigays and my sewing rooms is full of so many things that it is difficult to decide the UFOs of my list, I wish all members of this group a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. "Zorionak eta Urte Berri On"

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 90
    Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X