Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important and Happy Announcement

Dear Friends,

I have great news: Sylvia H has graciously agreed to take over leadership of our group for 2017. I'd also like to thank Carolncc for volunteering. It's wonderful to have people who are willing to jump in and help. Carol and I both feel that Sylvia will do a terrific job leading us. I'm sure she'll be bringing new ideas to our group.

Keep an eye out for a message from Sylvia as she takes over the reins. I know she'll want to know everyone's opinion as the 2017 UFO group is forming.

I would like to thank all of you for keeping me motivated to try and finish my projects. I feel that you've all become dear friends. I have really enjoyed working with you, and look forward to being a sister member with you in 2017.

Blessings to all,
    Toni
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Thank you for starting it and keeping it going. I haven't been able to participate much this year due to a new grandchild and elderly mom needing assist plus a few fun things, but I did finish 3-4 and hope January is going to be better.

Edited to add...
    I just did a search and don't think I even signed up this year...I was thinking of 2015...that's how crazy the year was. I still have several on my list from 2015. : ( I did finish several the first year and am going to shoot for more next year.

Comment

Thank you for keeping this group together. I have finished some projects on my list this year but not all only because I kept starting new ones, but I did manage to finish the most important ones.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Thanks Toni for your efforts to keep us all productive! I know Sylvia will be a great leader, walking in your footsteps! Hope you stay on as a member to work on your projects too!

Comment

Thank you for the great job you have done! It has been great and I have certainly been motivated by you!

Comment

Toni thanks for encouraging us so much throughout the year, I have managed to finish many of my UFOs but there is still something to finish and this new year I will point again, I think Silvia will be a very good substitute of yours, I hope to continue to see him in the forum

Comment

Sylvias group is a different group then or is she staying in this group? I joined the other one .

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 90
              Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X