Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Eveyone. December OOPS!

Well, for the first time in three years, I forgot to post the Git 'Er Done number. Fortunately, this is December, the last month of the year, so the other 11 numbers were used. I hope you all realized that December's number is ...

................................. 1 .................................

My apologies to all. We were on vacation and the 1st of the month just crept up on me and waved good-bye!

I'm back home, have had an incredibly busy week, and I get to go to a Janome class tomorrow. I'm hoping they'll be discounting the machines we use, because I'm definitely ready for a new one. I got a free Elna as a special when I bought my Bailey's Home Quilter and I'm hoping to use that as a trade in. I'll let you all know what happens.

I am traveling more and more, as my kids and grandkids are spread out all over the country. Is there anyone who would like to take over the UFO/Finishing Club/Gittin'Er Done leadership for 2017?

Here's to projects being finished! How'd you do this year?

Toni
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

My quilt Plus is already finished and the Tipsy Tumbler are almost finished so this year I have complied with my list and I am very happy to do my lot of UFOs a little smaller, I hope next year we will continue with the group to that we encourage ourselves to finish more things

Comment

Hi Toni. I'm willing to take over the group for next year. If you approve, just let me know what I need to do.
      If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Toni - thanks for being a fantastic leader. Enjoy traveling and seeing family.

I have not accomplished much on my list this year, but other projects were completed. I need to quit procrastinating so much or putting so much on my list. Some of the projects are partially done, but not completed.

Sylvia - thanks for volunteering to continue the group.
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 90
        Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X