Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Month 12 update

Well, I actually only had 5 projects on my list, in various stages. Can't just list the quilts. Have to break it into parts or it gets too overwhelming. Did get 2 finished that have been haunting me...yeah! Have made great progress on another one. Only have 3 more blocks to do on my BOM. Had to order fabric from Germany to finish it. Got shorted on one of the fabrics in the kit, and since I waited so long to finish it, it's been out of print for years. What are the odds I'd find it over the ocean???

Have two other quilts in top stage, but now they are buried under all the ironed fabric for my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt. May be spring before I can dig out my mid arm frame to quilt the large one. But that's ok. Hope everyone else is happy with their achievements this year, no matter how large or small.

Thanks Toni for organizing this group. Hope you are up to it again next year!

It doesn't surprise me that you'd find an old print in Europe. You know, fabrics are so expensive here (20+ $) that most shop owners can not expect to rotate their stocks as fast as in the US. I personally buy most of my fabrics from an outlet were most brand prints are over 10 y.o.

I didn't sew this year as much as the previous one. Being a rather recent quilter, I started the year with 6 UFOs and 6 "wannabe" projects. Although I only have 2 finishes so far, I got 6 of the projects to the "finished top" status. I dare say 2017 is going to be a FMQing marathon.

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 90
    Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X