Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to make it!

I am so excited! I do believe I am going to finish every UFO I had on my list.

Done 1. Complete Parker's quilt
    Done 2. Start Amanda's memory quilt
    Done (June) 3. Complete Isaic's quilt
    (March) 4. Spring table runner (had to use this time to finish Eric's quilt)
    Done (July) 5. Quilt "squares" quilt and bind
    Done (April) 6. Top for Eric's quilt
    Done ( Feb) 7. Finish Eric's quilt
    (Oct) 8. Table runner for Amy (she didn't want a table runner so I used that month to work on memory quillt)
    (Aug) 9. Finish Amanda's quilt (couldn't get her over to pick out fabric so I'll be finishing this month)
    Done (Sept) 10. Piece lap quilt top for myself
    Done (May) 11. Charlie Brown table topper
    Done (Jan) 12. Mug rugs: 3

I didn't always work in order but I decided I could let go of my OCD and be okay with progress, not perfection. I have cut out the pieces for the spring table runner so I can work on it while I'm at the beach in a couple of weeks.
    I can't wait for next year to work on the rest of the UFOs I'm hiding in a box!
    :icon_happy:

sigpic

That's great! Congratulations on your hard work and perserverance.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Wow I so wish I was even half that far
      Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

Awesome job on your list and being able to stick to it. I only have 6 items on my list and it seems that things keep getting added that are not on the list. Oh well, it's all still very good in the end.

Comment

Congratulations! Isn't that awesome! You really deserve a nice holiday on the beach!

Comment

Wonderful progress and personal growth at the same time .

Comment

Thanks to all. Lourixe-----I am actually headed to the beach next week and looking forward to relaxing.
              :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Carol, that's amazing! Congratulations on keeping up with your list all year long.
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 90
                Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X