No announcement yet.

Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September's Almost Here! And our number is ...

Hi Everyone!

I'm on the road, but I haven't forgotten you all! My RV trip to the Midwest was surprisingly difficult. I'd heard that you should only plan 300 miles per day, so that's all I did. But despite sleeping quite well each night, I was exhausted by the time I arrived. I'm staying with one of my daughters now—and with my three grandbabies—and I'm having a wonderful time.

Are you ready to take on another project? I hope so! Our September number is ...

............................................. 10 ................................................

What's your number 10? Let's go sew!

************************************************** ****************************
    For those who keep track, our prior numbers have been: JAN=12, FEB=7, MAR=4, APR=6, MAY=11, JUN=3, JULY=5, AUG=9
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Be careful Toni...hope you didn't run into the horrible weather we did. We just got back from our Midwest trip last night. Have fun with the family, and be careful.

Comment

Well! My number ten is a Kim Deihl wall hanging for my living room. It is the one final one I am really wanting to get done this year. I had already been cheating and working on it so the top is close to finishing. I also need to finish my Secret Santa gifts and a few hostess gifts for the trips we will be taking this October and December.

I am going to keep FMQ the tops I have finished and maybe finish another bed runner but the rest is getting struck off the list.

My fall is looking just as busy or more than the summer was with this new job. I am going to have to lower my expectations for next year, but I feel pretty good about getting January to August either finished or to the FMQ stage and all the Secret Santa gifts completed. No more Block of the Month/Shop Hop blocks got finished though. I'll let you all know my progress and post pictures, and love seeing yours! Keep up the good work!

Comment

I arrived and was safely in my daughter's house by the time the bad weather arrived. I never saw more than a sprinkling of rain, and I have repeatedly thanked the Good Lord for my safe trip.

I don't remember if I told you all, but I'm sending this trip at the Missouri Star Fall Forum Retreat.

Today is the day I cook and freeze the meals for the rest of my journey. I'm off to the grocery store to stock up!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Glad you made it okay and are having what I would call a wonderful vacation! Travel, esp. by road, family and quilting! Hope the cooking went well and you are enjoying the retreat.

I guess I should have stocked up, since the hurricane just hit our coast (west coast of Mexico) but fortunately it looks like we are just getting the tail of it. We are 40 miles inland and are getting tons of rain. Let's see what the wind and water do by tomorrow.

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 90
          Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X