Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Long time I do not communicate in the group but summer is a very busy time for me, plus I am sewing autochthonous costumes for my family and am not working patchwork but at night take quilting some small things by hand, so I managed to finish this table runner and these rugs that although they are not in my list were also UFOs, I hope that in September return to the routine and get to finish a quilt that are on my list and will stay for the list next year. I want everyone to have a good summer and send greetings

Great job on those rugs and table runner!!! THey look great!!!
    Happy Quilting!

Comment

Glad to see you back, and that you had a chance to finish a few projects. I am moving slowly too but let's keep going! We'll get there!
      I loved your runner and rugs.

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 90
      Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X