Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUNE's Number ... A Little Early

Since the day before June is Memorial Day, I'm pretty sure that I'd forget to post our next number. I hope you all don't mind it being a few days early.

SEW while I'm thinking about it, here's JUNE's number:

.............................. 3 ....................................

Let us all know how you did in May!

For those who like to keep track: JAN=12, FEB=7, MAR=4, APR=6, MAY=11
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

That does it, I'm packing my machine too! Thanks for letting us know the number early. I hope to get it done too so that I can get a bunch of quilting done when we get back from our trip.

Happy wedding, have SO MUCH fun and blessings to your daughter. and son in law.

Comment

For my May number 11 I had a table runner that's a panel of Charlie Brown (the Great Pumpkin). My heart wasn't in it and I couldn't decide what to do so I gave up early. Instead I made an easy patriotic start table runner and finished my June number which is a quilt for my grandson. The March number was what I thought was a spring table runner. When I pulled it out of the stack it was actually a fall table runner so I did finish that. I think I will now go back and do the March table runner since I've finished the number for this. I recently found out the project I choose for #8 is not wanted by the person it was intended for. So I need to regroup and figure out what #8 will be. I am an OCD person and being out of whack is driving me nuts! BUT being in the group is great since it's helping me to finish things that have been hanging over my head for way to long.
      :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

My #3 was to quilt and bind my lattice quilt. Well, it isn't finished yet so I changed things around and now my #3 is to add rows to the lattice quilt and the quilting and binding will now be another #.

I did not finish my flag wall-hanging. Maybe it will be done by 4th of July.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Well, my number #3 was my first finish, in January, so maybe I should keep working at January's project instead. I am so behind! I have a couple of days off yet, but priority #1 is getting some sleep and rest before I collapse. I'm throwing some sewing in between, but no hurry. I just laundered my second finish of the year I had been binding these past weeks. I still need to take a pic of it.

Have fun at your daughter's wedding, GuitarGramma!

Comment

my #3 is to finish the angle runner. where did I put it? need to find a backing for it.
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

We got 6 hours or so down the road and I asked my DH, "You put the sewing machine in, right?" When he said, "What?", I knew all my careful planning and packing of projects to work on was in vain. Oh well! I still have my hand work to do.

Comment

My #3 was another big project, so I swapped it and am going to be binding an almost finished quilt instead. I need some time to catch up!!
                "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

Well, just luck that the quilt I just finished is #3 on my list. Only finish from my list so far but hope to do better.
                  sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 90
                  Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X