Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APRIL's Number Is ...

It's the last Monday in March, so I've pulled a new number for us. Our April number will be:

......................... 6 ................................

Let us all know how you did in March!

For those who like to keep track: JAN=12, FEB=7, MAR=4
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

I will be completing my Summer Breeze quilt. That only requires hand-sewing the binding so I hope to finish March (Old Sawmill), a wedding quilt I've been working on, and catch up on the 365 blocks. I'm about a month behind on those. And I also need to catch up on Jinny Beyer blocks (2-4). Here's hoping for a great April.
    Cindy

Comment

#6 is completing the top I'd started for my son. I am hoping to finish the top and get it quilted by the end of the month.
      :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

#6 is a different kind of scrappy blocks: 60º triangles. I just love any project that is scrappy. My inspiration for this:
        Kat & Cat Quilts: String Braid Top Finished (and a tutorial)

Comment

Sashing and quilting my 2012 Craftsy BOM! I am so glad it is a fairly easy one because I am a little behind :-).
          I am quilting wedding quilt number 2 from March and in my other machine I am doing the machine applique for the February quilt. I can cut the sashing and sew it together on a third machine (a little one I use for class) baste it and put it in line behind the March quilt. Not too bad!

Also 4 more BOM/Shop hop blocks and catch up on my Secret Santa projects.
          Thanks for keeping me motivated!!!!!

Comment

Oh good! I don't have to change my list again. Six is my double slice quilt that's taking up my design wall. Mentally, it's next in line after quilting the oriental quilts. I've been on a fabric buying spree lately. Decided when I washed everything new Sunday that I can't buy any more. I have no more cabinet space to store it. Got to get back on the sewing. Started on a denim purse a couple of weeks ago. The hubs is gone for 2 weeks... thought I'd get a lot done... Not so much. Everything else has gotten in the way. I promised him I would be back on a good cooking schedule so I've been working on that. I guess eating is more important than quilting??? I know some of you would disagree with that...

Comment

You've seen my signature on the main forum, right?

"Maybe if I sit here long enough, they'll make their own dinner. "

Toni
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 90
              Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X