Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 13 - March 27 to April 2

HAPPY EASTER, Everyone!

Did anyone give handmade gifts for Easter? Let us know what they were.

Then let us know what you'll be working on this week!

Toni
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

I gave a few little gifts this Easter. I gave my DIL a hot pad to match the table runner I gave her last Easter. I gave her step-mother two microwave bowl cozies. (I love giving them, and they are so appreciated.)

I continued having problems with my quilting machine last week, and so, again, no quilting was done. I ended up making the tops for a table runner and a table topper, and started the top for another quilt. None of this was really planned, but I am glad that I was able to get something done.

Fingers crossed that this week I will

1) really finish my January UFO!
    2) finish the new table runner
    3) finish one of my other small, partially completed projects
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

March hasn't gone well at all! The spring table runner turned out to be a fall table runner and luckily all the fabric was in the bag. Unfortunately each end of the table runner is a heavily embroidered fall scene. I did get one embroidery done but had to give the old hand a rest. I did get two tops pieced that had been languishing in the closet for a few years. I have very high hopes for April.
      :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

I will simply state my goal of continuing to cut pieces for the scrappy border of my current project. I wish I had time for SEW much more!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

March for me was interrupted with request. My niece posted the memory bear on Facebook. I then received so many request from nieces and nephews that this has kept me so busy with making memory bears I haven't been able to get to my to-do-list for this year. I have enjoyed making each bear and I hope that I am nearing the end because I am running out of pictures that go with the shirts. I have made 13 so far and have 2 left to complete. Then I hope to get back to my to-do-list. I posted pictures of some I have completed so far.

Comment

I have 2 projects almost done that I hope to complete soon. My Old Sawmill quilt needs a border and then quilting and binding. My wedding quilt for Sally needs quilting and binding. I have completely fallen off the wagon on the 365 and the Jinny Beyer. Maybe next month...
            Cindy

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 90
            Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X