Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 11 - March 13 to March 19

Everyone is doing so well, both in setting goals and in meeting them. I am SO impressed. I continue to inch along, but that's more than I did last year, so I'm happy.

What are your goals this week?

Toni

P.S. Love the photos!!!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Well, actually I didn't behave this week. I set goals but I made completely different things. On the other hand, progress is progress, right? Even if it wasn't in the expected direction.
    I still haven't found my FMQ mojo, but I am almost caught up with the 365 challenge, and I've been working a lot in my March project: the monochromatic logcabin blocks. They were inspired by this old quilt along. I have made (51) of them so far, and they'll finish 9" when I iron and trim them down. I am now running out of variety in my scraps. I have also assembled my Sticks and Stones blocks, and these belong to project #11 on my list.

Comment

I actually did pretty well last week as well. Finally finished up my flying geese for my border for February's project. Making good progress on March's (two blocks), continuing to try and catch up on the 365 and making some progress on my BOMs. This week is spring break, so hoping to see lots of progress!

Goals:
      1) Finish 4 March Constellation Blocks
      2) Get to only two weeks behind on 365
      3) Finish 1 month of BOM blocks
      "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

GuitarGramma,
        I'm with you, slowly "micro" inching on.
        Beck

Comment

This was a life comes first sort of week last week. I am about 10 days behind on the 365, but I did get some of the blocks together for the Sawmill quilt and about 1/2 the snowballing done for the wedding quilt. Forward, ever forward!
          Cindy

Comment

Toni - I am inching along, too. I have changed my daily routine a bit, and, unfortunately, it is leaving less time in the sewing room - that's not good!

This week's plans:

1) Finish quilting and bind the Sylvia jelly roll quilt (January's UFO!)
            2) Finish the Christmas pot holders started about 4 years ago!
            3) Cut out the fabrics for Izzy's snail trail borders.
            If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 90
            Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X