Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 10 - March 6 - 12

We're on the tenth week of the year. That means we're about 20% through the year already. Where does the time go?

What are your goals for this week?
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Last week I finished Izzy's pillow and pieced the backing for the Sylvia quilt (whew - it was wide enough!) This week:

1) Sandwich - DONE, baste - DONE, quilt - BEGUN and bind the Sylvia quilt.
    2) Make 3 mug rugs - DONE - made 6
    3) Start the snails borders for Izzy's Cat and Snails quilt.

Bonus - finished a Christmas candle mat
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Some how more then 1 memory beard has been added to my list. Now it is up to 9 total. I have made 4 with 5 to go. Plug away at it every night for an hour or two. Hoping that I will have them all completed by the end of this month. Good thing I only put 6 items on my list to complete this years because inevitably something like this always happens. I love my 4 siblings and my 4 kids.

Comment

This week, between Dr appointments, my goal is:
        1. to finish the blocks for a block swap.
        Don't know how the week will go, so I'm keeping it small.
        Beck

Comment

My goal is to keep up with the 365 Challenge, and so far I've been able to. I would very much like to find some mojo to finish my FMQ on the two lap sized quilts I've been working at since December. Specially as I was considering FMQing the 2 queen sized tops in my closet (last two Bonnie Hunter mysteries) during Easter. I've just purchaded a Crafty class about quilting large quilts on a DSM.

Comment

I have that class and it really pushed me to the next level with FMQ. Hope you like it, too!

My goals:
            1. Finish reorganizing my sewing room, which I just flipped with my guest room/office.
            2. FMQ for an hour/day on the bed runner. (probably won't make it every day)
            3. Piece one Shop Hop block.
            4. Fuse the appliqué for my Sprigs and Twigs quilt. (It's all cut out)
            And it's already Tuesday!

Comment

I have a surprise quilt that I need to make this week. A dear friend who lives 800 miles away has just recently remarried after 12 years of widowhood. I haven't seen her in the last 3 years or so but I am so thrilled for her. I need to complete her quilt before anything else. Then, I'll get back to the 365 challenge and the Sawmill quilt.
              Cindy

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 90
              Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X