Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 8 (2/21 - 2/17)

Can you believe we are in the last full week of the second month? I did pretty good with my goals for last week. Hoping I will do well this week as well.

1) Finish Izzy's pillow cover (make, quilt and attach envelope back)
    2) January UFO - finish piecing the backing; sandwich, baste, quilt and bind.

Please share your plans for the week.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

I had a great week last week - my son's basketball team won the state championship! I intended to take some quilting along with me, but there just wasn't any time. This week, they are heading to the national qualifying rounds so I probably won't get much done. But what a great experience for these young men. I am current on my 365 blocks and hope to get the binding sewed on the teacup. Have a great week, everyone.
    Cindy

Comment

I did okay last week. Still not current on the 365 but I did get my flying geese pieced for my Feb project and am in progress on 3 BOM blocks.

This week: Not focusing on finishing projects. Got some not so fun dental news and am allowing myself to work on whatever projects I want--including new ones.
      "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

Seaturtle, congratulations! That's great news!

Josephine, sorry to hear about your dental news. Please keep us posted.

Sylvia, thank you for posting this thread. I had totally forgotten, as I had a huge business trip coming up. Glad to be safely home after a successful trip!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 90
        Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X