Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kderr's 2015 goal list

DONE 1. Priority: Memory Bear for my mom from my dad's shirt.

DONE 2. Son-in-laws Air Force uniform quilt - Add boarders, pick out a backing then have quilted.

DONE 3. Camp T-shirt quilt

4. BOM quilt as you go - Quilt boarders and add to quilt.

5. Hexagon quilt - Have started hand sewing hexagons together. Plan to work on this while camping this summer.

DONE
    6. Turning Twenty quilt

From a list of 26 unfinished projects these are the ones I plan to COMPLETE this year.

Memory bear done. Gave it to my mom last night. She loved it. Warmed my heart.

Comment

Thanks for posting a photo of the bear. I loved it when I saw it, and to now know that it is a Memory Bear is absolutely heartwarming. What a terrific thing to do for your mom.
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Camp quilt done. YEA. Getting binding ready for Turning Twenty quilt YEA.

Had to add a couple more bears to the list per my moms request. Completed one and still have one bear to go. Also had to add a baby quilt to the list. Daughter is due Oct 7th. I have the top made just need to get it quilted before baby comes.

Comment

Completed 2 quilts that were not on my list this time around but I'm feeling pretty good that they are off the original list now.

Comment

Very please with myself for what I have accomplished this year so far. Turning Twenty quilt is now done and a picture is posted.

Comment

Another quilt not on the list because I didn't know about this baby at the time the list was made. Grandchild number 7 is expected to arrive any day now.

Comment

I am very please with myself this year as far as getting some things off my unfinished project list. There have been several things added to my list this year. For example instead of 1 Memory bear I ended up making 20 memory bears. Just completed 2 more last night. A baby blanket was also added for a new baby granddaughter that arrived in October.

It looks like I will not be getting my list completed this year but 4 out of 6 isn't bad considering all that was added during the year.

Comment

Congratulations on all that you have accomplished this year. Twenty bears instead of one is pretty awesome, as are all quilts and blankets.
                  If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 90
                  Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X