Git 'er Done Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnitaGirl's 2016 Tentative List

1. Quilt the seasonal bed runners/wall hangings/pillows (there are 4)
    2. Retreat Mystery quilt - finish piecing, layer, and quilt.
    3. Pesky Little Projects
    4. Blue and Rose Log Cabin - finish piecing, appliqué, layer and quilt
    5. Dresden Garden - Haven't started at all
    6. Craftsy 2012 BOM - Sashing, layer and quilt
    7. Kim Diehl Sprigs and Twigs - borders, appliqué, layer and quilt
    8. Finish 4 table runners (gloves, heart, spring, pumpkins) - different stages each.
    9. Bed runners/wall hangings/pillows round 2
    10. Wall hanging for TV room - Haven't started
    11. Shop hop and BOM blocks - I have tons
    12. Levi's baby quilt, Danielle's panel quilt, zippered jewelry case - FINISHED!

I want to do a craft fair project every month and am in the 2016 Secret Santa group so I will do them every month as well.

Sew Happy!

Good to see you back, Anita! And good to see you finished your Number 12. Well done!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

KayJay's list as of February, 2016

1. Plaid Wallhanging
      2. Oriental lap quilt
      3. Spring Floral queen
      4. Baby quilt #1
      5. Marlena Log Cabin - haven't started
      6. BOM - Batik
      7 Churn Dash
      8. Chicken placemats
      9. Xmas Trip around the World
      10. New Trivits
      11. Martini Placemats

Wow, after writing all of this down, it is a lot. I will persevere with all your help!!
      Thanks,

Comment

Adjusted list:
        1. Quilt the seasonal bed runners/wall hangings/pillows (there are 4)
        2. Retreat Mystery quilt - finish piecing, layer, and quilt.
        3. Pesky Little Projects
        5. Blue and Rose Log Cabin - finish piecing, appliqué, layer and quilt
        4. Quilt wedding gifts - Bed Runner and Lap Quilt
        6. Craftsy 2012 BOM - Sashing, layer and quilt
        7. Kim Diehl Sprigs and Twigs - borders, appliqué, layer and quilt
        8. Finish 4 table runners (gloves, heart, spring, pumpkins) - different stages each.
        9. Bed runners/wall hangings/pillows round 2
        10. Wall hanging for TV room - Haven't started
        11. Sue's quilt
        12. Levi's baby quilt, Danielle's panel quilt, zippered jewelry case - FINISHED!

I also want to do one BOM/Shop Hop block every week (I have lots!) and am in the 2016 Secret Santa group so I will do them every month as well.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I am just so glad we are doing this again. As I said in an earlier post, you guys inspire and encourage me to git er done! I also have projects in to the next decade if we continue. I have severely slowed down the new ones I start in order to get the ones in my closet finished! That should work in theory, but we are quilters, aren't we?
          Appreciate you!

Comment

Well, I am back home and looking at my list again. I have finished #4 & 12, and gotten #6, 8 & 11, and almost #7 to the To Be Quilted stage. I have worked a lot on #3 and am scratching #5 from my list. It was a bit unrealistic to think I could get all of it done but a higher goal makes me work harder. So for taking almost 2 months off (June and July) I think I have done pretty well. I am going to really be disciplined to get anything done this fall with a heavy travel schedule and three studies starting up. My goal is one full day and one half day per week of sewing. I'll take my own advice and set my goal high! Hope everyone is plugging along, summer is hard. Too much fun outside!

Comment

Git 'er Done Club

About this Group

We exist to help each other finish quilts. Our motto is "Git 'er Done!" If you have too many UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in your life, then we're here to help!

This group is dedicated to those of us who keep starting new quilting projects without finishing the ones we'd already started.

Each of us will create a list numbered from 1 to 12. Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 and 12, and that's the project we'll all work on!

We're here to support each other. It's amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 90
            Comments: 401

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X