Frolic Mystery Quilt Along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday season. Please don't kick me out of the group ! I am so far behind. I have finished clue two and have just now started on 3. I hope to get caught up with the group next week, when things around here have settled down.

Teresa

No worries! You set your own pace, and enjoy. I bet you can catchup pretty fast as these clues are less brutal than in years past. Happy sewing!
    Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'm just as behind as you Teresa! Except I still need to cut my pieces from step 2! Hoping to catch up before I have to go back to school.
      "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

You are ahead of me! I had sewn some strips together for clue 1 and finally cut them today and twirled some 4 patches. Lots more to go.........everyone can go at their own pace. Happy quilting!
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I caught up on clues 1-4 last week but haven’t yet done #5. Hope to tackle it before the next clue. They’re all pretty easy so far. I’m looking forward to using the green, although in my case it’s blue? I’m using yardage. You can see my colors here.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gr...hmentid=162051

Comment

Frolic Mystery Quilt Along

About this Group

Colors were announced here: https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2019/10/frolic-quiltville-winter-mystery-intro.html
          Black Friday is the first sewing clue released. Each Friday there after a new clue is posted on her blog. Bonnie Hunter fans from all over the world unite and sew together in the comfort of their home. It is not necessary to keep up, sew at your own pace. It is not necessary to use the suggested colors. If you have never done a quiltville mystery quilt before, I recommend sticking to the colors suggested. Any questions, just ask. Have a marathon of sewing blast!
          Type: Public
          Topics: 19
          Comments: 59

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
            Willcox and Gibbs
            by chelea
            Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
            November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
          • KPH
            My Secret Santa box has arrived.
            by KPH
            Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
            November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
          • KPH
            Secret Santa Arrivals
            by KPH
            Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
            November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
          • Monique
            It has arrived
            by Monique
            My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
            November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
          • KPH
            New Leader needed for 2021
            by KPH
            We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
            November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
          Working...
          X