Finished is Better Than Perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bonus finish

I finished the wall hanging today, it's one of my bonus makes and a first for FMQ. I just need to add the border on my second #1 UFO and I can move on. Hopefully will get it finished tomorrow.

Good for you! Now whenever you see it hanging up you can feel the pride!

Comment

What a beautiful wall hanging. I love the fabric you chose and great job on the FMQ!

Comment

My February#1 is finished, yayyyy I made this about 4 years ago but fell out with it so have cut it in half to make 2 small throws for my caravan.

This evening I cut out fabric for 2 shopping bags for a charity fundraising, will sew them and go back to finish my #3 from January.

Comment

My February#1 is finished, yayyyy I made this about 4 years ago but fell out with it so have cut it in half to make 2 small throws for my caravan.

This evening I cut out fabric for 2 shopping bags for a charity fundraising, will sew them and go back to finish my #3 from January.

SORRY MY POST HAS BEEN DUPLICATED

Comment

Wow! You are on a roll! I love the small throws, very pretty.

Comment

Those are really pretty wall hangings.

Comment

Finished is Better Than Perfect

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2018? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2018.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 71
              Comments: 389

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X