Finished is Better Than Perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midge's finish list 2018

Here I am, a bit late, but I really want and need to finish some of these things! Here's the list.

1) Cut and hand applique vine border on Down the Rabbit Hole quilt.
    2) Cut and piece final outer border on Down the Rabbit Hole quilt. Draw a quilting plan, sandwich Down the Rabbit Hole
    3) Use design wall to lay out and finish piecing Proud Mary quilt and draw a quilting plan.
    4) Sandwich and quilt Proud Mary.
    5) Draw a plan, sandwich and quilt Tumbling Blocks quilt top.
    6) EPP 5 more Brimflield blocks and start machine applique on finished blocks.
    7) Draw a quilting plan for Brimfield quilt, make the sandwich.
    8)Collect scraps and FQs for North Star quilt. Cut pieces and bag.
    9) Draw plan and quilt Glimmer quilt top.
    10) Finish sewing throw pillow covers from Dresden blocks.
    11) Make a new table runner for dining room.
    12) Make a new table cloth for front porch table and recover chair cushions.

Whew. It's a lot.

No one is ever late in joining this group! You have a challenging list - I hope this group helps you meet your goals.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I agree these are challenging and I’m pretty sure I won’t complete some of these items as listed. But I figured that if I got the item even half done it would still be much farther along and my interest in the project might be rekindled. So I’m thinking that’s got to be a good thing and I’m going for it!

Comment

Finished is Better Than Perfect

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2018? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2018.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 71
      Comments: 389

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X