Finished is Better Than Perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cathym's list 2017

Should be 2018 I think, but I can’t edit it.

I have been in these groups each year and it generally helps me finish a few though I don't always get back to post it and don't know how to do pics. Maybe I'll figure that out this year. This helps me inventory what I have. It's too many! Some I haven't started, but have in bins as projects. I also use charm packs as leaders and enders and then end up with more UFO's. : )

Last year was a hectic year with family needs that exceeded my free time so I only finished a couple. My mom died in December and my daughter's hubby graduated and they're together in the same town again and will need less help with GS. Therefore, I expect a lot of free time now. I'm not sure how I'll fill it, but hope to finish some projects.

This helps me inventory what I have. It's too many!

Here's my list...many are repeats from last year.

1. Bind the skirt!

2. quilt and bind the smaller strip quilt. Try machine binding it to finish.

3. Christmas quilt....an offset quilt around world...add borders, quilt and bind. I should finish it in couple days...made it 3 for a reason.icon_bigsmile: )

4.5 and 6...jen's quilt. It's a big and hard one. I have the small 20" protocol made so I can do it. It's just scary. I'm going to do it out of order...start in Feb. Hopefully can finish some of others in Jan.

7. Quilt the JRR one. Machine Q and bind.

8. Decide to quilt or just give away the top for the pink and blue. Top is done, but it's just not me...did class for Stack and Whack method and I keep folding it and putting it on shelf.

9 and 10 and 11. A quilt for me...either tan batik one, the batik rose/green with animals...both have lots of blocks made or the floral peach throw that needs quilting.

12. BOM quilt trail or BOM black/pink.

There are others if I can finish these.

JRR needs quilting, binding.
Finished is Better Than Perfect

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2018? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2018.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
Type: Public
Topics: 71
Comments: 389

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X