3. Convert 2 too short nightgowns into 2 useable t-shirts done 1/4/18

4. make the zipper organizer

5. finish the fish quilt for PICU group that I found hiding

6. finish the fall wall hanging

7. Make hubby pj top to match his bottomsdone 1/10/18

8. Finish the thanksgiving day hanging

9. Cat table topper

more to come later...
    sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

WOW! Congrats on starting your list so quickly! I'm glad you will be participating again.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Hiding? Maybe that's why I can't find some of my UFOs.....

Comment

I love the picture you posted of your completed #3. What a great idea!

Comment

Finished is Better Than Perfect

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2018? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2018.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 71
        Comments: 389

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
          Willcox and Gibbs
          by chelea
          Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
          November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
        • KPH
          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
          by KPH
          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
        • KPH
          Secret Santa Arrivals
          by KPH
          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
        • Monique
          It has arrived
          by Monique
          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
        • KPH
          New Leader needed for 2021
          by KPH
          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
        Working...
        X