Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewnanc's here!

Hi all, I have just joined so hope to get some projects finished soon. I want to finish a hooked rug I am working on, I buy these in a kit, and I have about twenty rows to go on it. I have cut out a pattern for a Kimono, and want to sew that up. 3. I bought a truck panel I haven't started, maybe a Christmas gift for son. 4. Prayer panel, 5.Canada Panel 6. Coffee Panel. all these panels were bought here at MSQC, not started yet. 7. Finish quilting blue quilt. 8. Start Amish with a Twist quilt, 9.Hand Embroidery quilt squares I started years ago. 10. Sew together blocks with red faces and finish quilt. 11. Make Scissor holder. 12. items for Shoebox must be done by Nov. to go to our church to be sent away. Well, I will be busy, I am sure that posting here will help me stay on track. Thanks for the add.
    0 Thanks

Welcome sewnanc, I just noticed that you had posted your intro to my thread and wanted to give you your own thread so people will notice you!

I've made a kimono. I used a satin brocade that looked silk like. It's very pretty. I used the McCall's costumes pattern 2940.

Best wishes, Kim

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
    Type: Public
    Topics: 37
    Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X