Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February's number

I have some medical appointments and job related meetings next week, so I decided to draw the number early just in case I get too busy and forget about it later in the week.

So... Ladies and gents... February's number is...

I actually didn't have any #12 on my list, so this leaves me an extra month to progress on #3 or any other of my UFOs.

What is your #12?

Perfect timing, I just pulled #3 off the frame (still need to do the binding) and was trying to decide which top to load onto the frame next. Of course #12 is the largest of all my UFOs, so it will probably take me the full month to complete... scrappy log cabin.

Comment

Lourixe, I hope that the visit to the doctor is a routine thing and you are well and in regard to work I wish you a good luck and that your wishes are fulfilled. Wel my number 12 is a tablecloth for my sister for a small table that she uses to eat because she is a widow and lives alone so it is a simple job and I hope to finish it

Comment

Going to have to renumber mine. #12 depends on some other numbers being completed first.

Comment

Well that works out well. I didn't have a #12, so I pushed down my #11 as I need too get this one done, sooner than later.

I am going to a retreat for 4-5 days at the end of February, so I will focus on #12 and to get others underway.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Guess I will be learning to sew curves soon rather than later. My #12 is a Mini Rings quilt and has lots of curves. I started it early last year and then put it on hold due to other things needing to be done.

I did get further along on my #3 but it is still far from complete.

Comment

Looks like I'll be sammiching and quilting a couple of quilts this month. Time to try out that Sew Steady table I got for Christmas!

Comment

Thanks for February's number. I must admit when I saw the title of your post I was saying 'Nooooo' until I realised it came in early (thought I'd lost a few days). I hope all goes well with you this week.

Not doing so well with #3 as it's rather tedious but will persevere!!

My #12 is to quilt the Diamond tile quilt but as the top isn't completed yet (my #11) I'll have to move that one around and do #12 when #11 comes out.

Comment

My 12 is my Good Fortune Mystery quilt top...eeek..only have clue 1 done so far. Guess I better get it in gear. Still don’t know if I’m gonna finish it...not crazy about how it’s looking with the recycled ****rts.

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 37
                  Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X