Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List 2019 URIBARRI-MAYOR

I finally got my house to be neat and with all the Christmas stuff in the cupboards and since my sewing room is already clean to start with the new job, here is my list from 2019, and I must say that two of those UFOs are already they are finished and I hope to finish another one for the end of the month, so I start the year hard but it will continue like that although then summer comes with holidays and parties and there is less time for patchwork, but my wish is to finish many of the list List 2019 1º-Quilt watercolor- quilting 2º- Carpet butterflies- finished 3º- Table runner roses- finished 4º-Baby quilt cats 5º- Quilt Itziar signatures 6º- quilt stained-glass -quilting 7º- Peacock quilt 8º- Quilt baby animal 9º- Scrappy quilt 10º- Table runner tissues 11º- Quilt cups and flowers 12º- Table cloth tissue

The winter, the rain, and the cold is getting my UFOs done, the first three are already finished I hope to do the 12th for the end of the month

Comment

Great finishes. Although many don't like winter and cold, I also find its a productive time to be quilting.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

My number 12 is already finished although there has been a small change instead of the handkerchief tablecloth I finished this 60th and my sister did not think it was wrong because they were both beautiful and I made a couple of tablecloths for her tray and two heaters cups

Comment

Your sister is lucky to have you give her beautiful things!
          I am very excited because I will be visiting the Patchwork Festival at Sitges in 3 weeks. I have never been there. And you? Do you need me to find anything for you there?

Comment

Hello Monika, thank you for your kind words make us feel good and that our effort seems bigger. Well I only have one sister and lives in front of my house in one of these narrow medieval streets so we are every day together and I love give her things become although she is a teacher of Cut and Sewing and even given classes for adults the arteoarthritis of her hands does not allow her to do small things. Monika I love that you can go to Sitges to see patchwork they say it is one of the best places in Catalonia, I have been to the French Basque Country three times twice in San Juan de Luz and one in Biarritz and I had a lot of fun so I hope that enjoy the trip, by the way, thank you for your offer, but I think I have enough fabric for a good season because between my Belarusian friend who sends me linen of all colors and a couple of neighbors who have cleaned two houses of aunties that they sewed and they did not know what to do with so many things because my closer has gained a bit of weight. So have a good time and do not spend much, you already know that in front of the beautiful patchwork fabrics we can not resist

Comment

We have already entered the spring, the days are longer and it seems that the sewing room is a bit forgotten but I have managed to finish another of my UFO´s. I do not know how many will end this year but he still has many months left

Comment

We are already in autumn and the work of patchwork has reappeared and this is my first UFO that I finish I hope that my list is small when we finish the year

Comment

I love that pattern, it's my favorite go to for a quick quilt. I never thought to add a few solid blocks to the layout, and really like how it looks with them.

Comment

I also love this pattern and when I saw it I decided to do something small to have the pattern and as the striped fabrics are not very normal in my hiding place and I located a small piece so I decided to add something smooth to complete and it was very original, thank you for your comment

Comment

I like this one a lot. Very unique and the solid blocks give space for the eyes to rest.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Finally my oldest UFO is finished, she has been in my three last lists but I can delete it, now to save it until I find owner among my granddaughters

Comment

Although it is January 1-2020 I want to close my 2019 list with a Ufo that although it was not on the list is already finished, The following will be for the 2020 album. Happy New Year to all the friends of the group

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 37
                          Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X