Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josephine 09's list

Here's to another year of finishing UFO's!

Piecing List

1) On Ringo Lake
    2) [May] Good Fortune
    3) [January] Second Saturday Sampler 14-15 "Enchanted Pond"--DONE!!
    4) [March] Mom's Christmas Quilt
    5) [June] Dad's Christmas Quilt
    6) Plain & Fancy
    7) Bears in the Woods
    8) Twist the Night Away
    9) Generations
    10) [April] Farm Girl Vintage
    11) Doubly Charmed #2
    12) [February] Forest Floor--DONE!!

Quilting List

1) Second Saturday Sampler 15-16 "baby quilt"--just binding left!
    2) En Provence--sandwiched, ready to quilt
    3) Sticks & Stones
    4) Sagebrush Mystery Quilt "Ginger's Mystery"
    5) Lattice Quilt
    6) Night Sky--handquilting
    7) Second Saturday Sampler 17-18
    8-12) Any of 5 Kim Diehl quilts in hall display --1 done!!

Bonuses:
    Geometry Class donation quilts
    My mystery quilt--Quilt top DONE!!
    Clover Leaf
    Prairie Flower
    365 Challenge Quilt (only from like 4-5 years ago, haha)
    "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

So, I ended up swapping my #11 and #12 since I never got to work on Doubly Charmed this month. However, I did finish Forest Floor as I want to share it at our reunion meeting for it this month.

My January project is currently in progress of being pieced into rows after finishing up all the blocks.

Comment

I am glad to see you still find some time to work at your UFOs. Quilting is so relaxing, it really feels like therapy! Congrats for your progress!

Comment

Wow, I have not updated in a good long while! Honestly I haven't been quilting in a good long while. I really got into garment sewing at the beginning of April and that's pretty much all I've been doing the last few months. I did get my January quilt top pieced and I had been working on my March project. Haven't touched anything since then sadly. Hoping to get back to it this summer.

Comment

Wow, I really dropped the ball this year. Right after my post in June I met someone and life has been filled with other commitments. Here's hoping 2020 will be more of a project finishing year.

I did finish 3 full quilts for Christmas this year (start to finish) and made 1 or 2 brand new quilt tops. So I did accomplish a bit, just not UFOs!

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 37
          Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X