X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to... January 2019!

Time definitely flies fast!

Less than a week for 2019!

We are 18 members in this group so far and I count 11 lists. Welcome to everybody! How are the holidays going? Thanks for participating.
    We will try to do our best to encourage each other in our sewing.

I see I am not alone in listing for 2019 projects that were already listed in previous years. Yet I did work at several of them -progress is progress- and I count these as (small) victories!

This year I am attempting to do some garment sewing as well. Some of you have knitting, embroidery and other crafting goals, and it is perfectly ok! Let us have a ball with all our fiber artistic creations!

I will be drawing January's number this week-end.

Thanks for keeping us on track and look forward to my marching number. We had our big xmas family celebrations and dinner on Sunday, December 23rd, so it's been quite relaxed since then. Our kids and GKs are all busy at this time, so quiet here. I have been visiting my mom (95) daily as she is still recovering from hip surgery.

I have been to my sewing room quite a bit, and sort of got a jump start on 2019 list, although the ones I finished were from 2018 list.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Monica, thanks for taking the reigns on this group. Look forward to being a cheerleader!

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 37
      Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
        Willcox and Gibbs
        by chelea
        Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
        November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
      • KPH
        My Secret Santa box has arrived.
        by KPH
        Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
        November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
      • KPH
        Secret Santa Arrivals
        by KPH
        Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
        November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
      • Monique
        It has arrived
        by Monique
        My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
        November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
      • KPH
        New Leader needed for 2021
        by KPH
        We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
        November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
      Working...
      X