5.- Finish hand quilting hexi top JUNE
    6.- Assembling Scrappy 60º triangles SEPTEMBER
    7.- Quilting Scrappy 60º triangles JULY
    8.- Quilting Gypsy Crossroads NOVEMBER
    9.- Quilting On Ringo Lake DECEMBER
    10.- Quilting Good Fortune APRIL
    11.- FMQ and assemble Christmas cushions started last June OCTOBER DONE
    12.- FEBRUARY

GARMENTS: #makenine challenge (already changed my list of patterns twice)
    1.- Copen dress by Made to sew. DONE twice as a sleeveless top and as a corduroy dress.
    2.- Freya top and dress by Tilly and the Buttons. DONE twice as a cropped and hip length tops.
    3.- Frankie Baseball T-shirt by Tilly and the Buttons. DONE.
    4.- Uvita top (free pattern from Itch-to-Stitch)
    5.- Edie top and dress by Sewoverit. DONE.
    6.- Francoise dress from Tilly and the Buttons
    7.- Heather dress from Sewoverit. DONE.
    8.- Twiggy shift dress (free pattern from Sewmag)
    9.- Chai shirt from Itch-to-Stitch

I see you’re a Bonnie fan!

Comment

5 months into the year and I have only completed one UFO, #11 (the smalles one). We are May, 31st and I have just pulled out my #2 that I should have been working at this month. It is a huge Queen sized quilt, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery of some years ago and, so far, one of my favorites. Her patterns are rather busy and are intended to be quilted edge-to-edge but because I am crazy like that I wanted to custom quilt the alternate blocks. Allietare AKA "Pirate Quilt" in my case because of the fabric I used in the border and some of the blocks. Some parts are almost felted because of the accumulated cat hair... UFO piles are a blessing for my cat!

Comment

Half the year is gone and yet I have only completed 2 of my 11 listed UFOs. Well, it is progress anyway and I am very happy with my Pirate Quilt which is perfect for Summer.

SUMMARY:
        January was #3, I didn't even pull it out!
        February was #12: I hadn't any UFO listed for that number.
        March was #4, still hanging in the closet.
        April was #10, still folded in a drawer.
        May was #2, my greatest finish this year!
        June was #5, hand quilting in progress.

I had finished #11 earlier in the year because it was an easy quick job.

But now I am in trouble because my #7 is to quilt a top wich isn't completed yet! LOL Time to look back at my January through April omissions!

Comment

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind: two months left and so far I have only completed 2 of my listed UFO's!

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 37
          Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X