UFOs
    1-3: Ghost pirate ship applique (designed/fused/quilted)/bind

4-6: Windmill quilt top from MSQC retreat FINISHED

7-9: Bookshelf quilt top

10-12: Stack and flip quilt/bind from MSQC retreat FINISHED

Other progress:

Binding tool star: quilted, awaiting binding

Murder Mystery Quilt 2018: quilted, awaiting binding

Quilt top projects (once above UFOs are done)

1. Baby quilt for boss FINISHED
    2. Sushi quilt
    3. Dahlia quilt
    4. Surprise half hexi with applique quilt
    5. Flying geese star quilt (UFO)
    6. Secret window southwest-style quilt
    7. Garden quilt
    8. Gem quilt

Progress on the ghost pirate ship - applique designed, cut, and fused. It's not done, but that's one major hurdle cleared.

Comment

Argh. My machine's tension/timing is off and it won't let me FMQ on it. Guess it's time to take it in to the shop.

Comment

I'm not very good at this 'finishing' thing... March already and I'm still working on January.

Comment

I think that's why we are all in this group! I'm still working on my January too, though I did finish my February last night. Sometimes the longer/harder you have to work at something the better the reward at the end. I'm cheering you on!
          "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

We all need to encourage each other! I haven't finished any of my UFOs either, but progressed in a couple of them. Just work at your pace, at your leisure, and eventually you'll get there!

Comment

FMQ on pirate quilt done. Now it just needs trimming and binding...

Comment

Wow, your pirate ship turned out great. That is a real labour of love.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Your Ghost Ship is fabulous. So much detail, that is truly a work of art.

Comment

I suppose I should make an update. I haven't made any more progress on projects atm... my grandmother passed away and I've been spending the last month working on memory pillows made out of her clothing for all my relatives. Almost done, hope to get back to quilting soon.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are a wonderful Granddaughter to think of her family by making them a special gift from something that belonged to Grandma. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

I have recently been learning how to use a longarm. Been making progress quilting quilts rather than stitching quilt tops.

Comment

Finished is better than perfect 2019 edition

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2019? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2019.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 37
                        Comments: 209

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X