Farm Girl Vintage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back at it

I finally got back to work on the Farmgirl blocks. I have finished all the blocks in the book and a couple more that a friend created. I have sashed each block and have started putting the rows together. So far I have two rows sewn together. It is looking pretty cute. I sashed it in red with white polka dots and white cornerstones. The white is what I used for my background.
    I will take and post some pictures tomorrow, hopefully I will have the top together and maybe even have it bordered, again in the polka dots.

Today I made continuous prairie points and sewed them to the top, it has 2 1/2" sashing with cornerstones then a 2 1/2" border of the same red/white polka dots and added a row of white prairie points. Tomorrow the final red/white dot border goes on. I am very happy with the way it is looking. Those prairie points make it pretty heavy though.

Comment

Hey Claire! Did you post the pics? I don't see it here.

Comment

I can't wait to see pics of your finished quilt!! I haven't done ANY FGV yet ��

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage

About this Group

A group for fans of the Farm Girl Vintage books and patterns by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet. Share your plans and ideas for projects using these fun patterns and share your photos of finished projects!

The image in our group icon is from http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.ca/2015/01/pre-order-my-new-bookfarm-girl-vintage.html - definitely a place for some inspiration!
        Type: Public
        Topics: 18
        Comments: 76

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X