No announcement yet.

Farm Girl Vintage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Someone Tell Me How This Group Works?

Hi, I just bought this book about a month ago and I am in love with it. I've bought fabric for a few projects, but I was just wondering exactly how this group works? I am so excited about doing some projects with this book!

Welcome LaNiece! Yeah, can't get a response here either. I think they started out doing a few blocks together. I have seen some quilts a few have done. Then, I guess they moved on to other things or groups. I have no idea since I am not here much.

I also love this book! My aunt and I have both purchased this book. I have also purchased some PDF files also. I have done the pig block thus far.

Have you started yet? What do you plan to make first? Maybe you and I can be the "group" LOL

Comment

From my experience with the group it is just a place to share what you have done. A place to ask for advice when making your blocks, and for giving any tricks/tips you have discovered.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Tracey, I have bought fabric to make a small quilt with 12 in Welcome block in the center and alternating cherry and strawberry blocks with a 2 1/2 in border. I found some really cute fabric. I am using some from " Hello Darling" and some from another line. I think it is going to be cute! I also want to do the "Farm House Lane." I could go on and on. I love this book. Hey, once I saw a PDF pattern for her cow. My mother in law loves cows. I can't remember where I saw the PDF's. Where did you get your Pig pattern? I think we should figure out more to do on this group than I see! It's such an awesome book!
        LaNiece

Comment

Thanks asta. Is that how most of the groups here work then? And I did post a question, but never got a response. I did message two quilters in this group and they shared their works and thoughts with me. :-)

Your quilt sounds lovely LaNiece. Can't wait to see the progress pieces. I love to post progress quilts and see others do theirs. I think they just kinda ran out of steam maybe.

i plan to do the tractor one. I grew up on a farm. So, I love all the blocks. I do know this, I will make all blocks 12"! LOL course the tractor is bigger.

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage

About this Group

A group for fans of the Farm Girl Vintage books and patterns by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet. Share your plans and ideas for projects using these fun patterns and share your photos of finished projects!

The image in our group icon is from http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.ca/2015/01/pre-order-my-new-bookfarm-girl-vintage.html - definitely a place for some inspiration!
          Type: Public
          Topics: 18
          Comments: 76

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X