Farm Girl Vintage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start over

Ok everyone I have to throw in the towel. I have too much going on and I can't keep up : ) How about we have the blocks that are already posted to be done by Dec 31st and than we can start over in Jan.? I see that there aren't any photos posted so I think there might be others in the same boat? Happy quilting everyone!

Sounds good to me, working at my own pace is always more accurate and boy howdy these are tough.
    I have found that scant 1/4 seams then cutting down each portion/unit before adding the next makes for a better fitting block. Also pressing seams open on the 6" ones helps me.

Comment

LOL! I like the start over idea I just started school at the beginning of the month and really haven't been in the sewing room since, even though I WANT to be!

Claire, I wonder if pressing seams open isn't something I should try. I know my cutting is pretty accurate, and I think my 1/4" is too (when I've measured it is always bang on). Pressing is the next thing to zero in on. Also, a scant 1/4"...will have to try that too.

Comment

Farm Girl Vintage

About this Group

A group for fans of the Farm Girl Vintage books and patterns by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet. Share your plans and ideas for projects using these fun patterns and share your photos of finished projects!

The image in our group icon is from http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.ca/2015/01/pre-order-my-new-bookfarm-girl-vintage.html - definitely a place for some inspiration!
      Type: Public
      Topics: 18
      Comments: 76

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X