CHARITY IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilts for Kidneys

NaoFazMal who is a member here started Quilts for Kidneys.

I just donated a quilt for the first time. I'm sharing this information with all of you because I think her story and her idea to pay it forward is remarkable. We found each other on a FB quilting site forum where someone was asking about places to donate quilts.

You can find the information on Facebook at Quilts for Kidneys and there you can read NaoFazMal's story. Or maybe you can connect with her through sending her a private message here.

There are over 60 people who are interested in receiving a quilt who are going through dialysis or transplant - and guess what?

I am her only volunteer making quilts besides her right now!

I know these quilts will be cherished if you are looking for a place to donate your quilts.
CHARITY IDEAS

About this Group

this group is for anyone and everyone to join and add info as you find it related to anything Charitable in quilting and sewing
Type: Public
Topics: 20
Comments: 45

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
    Willcox and Gibbs
    by chelea
    Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
    November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • KPH
    My Secret Santa box has arrived.
    by KPH
    Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
    November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
  • KPH
    Secret Santa Arrivals
    by KPH
    Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
    November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
  • Monique
    It has arrived
    by Monique
    My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
    November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
  • KPH
    New Leader needed for 2021
    by KPH
    We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
    November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
Working...
X