2020 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strip Game - Who wants to play in 2020?

I have an early opportunity to get what I consider a very flexible- use piece of fabric. So 2020 can really challenge your imagination.

It is a panel that consists of multiple bright and pastel colors. I will not be posting a picture of the panel; it will be a surprise at the retreat. However, everyone who signs up will get a piece and raid their stash for complimentary 2 1/2 inch strips. You will need 12 strips to play each round. If you play both rounds you will need a total of 24. It will be the same game from years past - everyone will win fabric strips to use to make a quilt. (I want to give you a heads up that solids/marble/suede might be most appropriate - NO Large Scale Prints.)

I've consulted with a couple of other quilters and believe this panel can be used as a panel or cut into whatever precut or custom sizes you want. That will be the challenge! How will you use it?

So please ask any questions and/or sign up below. I will contact you closer to the retreat to get your address to mail your fabric sample.
    Thanks!

If you are new and want a more detailed explanation use this link: https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gr...728&do=discuss

Comment

I'll be first to sign up ... Judy, USMC (Judy Harvey)

Comment

I'm in...... anyone else?

Comment

I'm interested in playing.

Comment

Well, this is a mystery! Count me in, I am always up for a friendly game.
            One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Count me in.
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I would love to play please & I'm sure my cousin Val will too. I don't know if she is on here yet or not. :-)
                Thanks!

Comment

I’m in again!

Comment

Of course I am in. Our prior conversation with you still holds on quantity. Add Thelma and Mary too, please.

Comment

11 so far. I've got you all so far!

Comment

You need to join this group before viewing any content.

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                        Willcox and Gibbs
                        by chelea
                        Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                        Yesterday, 03:30 PM
                      • KPH
                        My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                        by KPH
                        Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                        November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                      • KPH
                        Secret Santa Arrivals
                        by KPH
                        Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                        November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                      • Monique
                        It has arrived
                        by Monique
                        My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                        November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                      • KPH
                        New Leader needed for 2021
                        by KPH
                        We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                        November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                      Working...
                      X