October's Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October's Number

"Thirty days hath September", and it is the twenty-seventh day, and so with October knocking on the door let's check the old mason jar and pull out a slip of paper....ELEVEN! What is 11th on your list?

I'm excited about my #11. I'll be using a blue and white layer cake to make the jewel box pattern.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Well I guess this should light another fire under me. My #11 is the QAYG hexies. I made over 100 in Feb-Mar while watching TV, but had put it aside. The inside part is Me & My Sister fabrics, which I ran out of. I recently found more, so I can get going again. I'm not certain how many I want to make or how big I want this quilt, since I am hand piecing all of it. But I move along with the list --

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I don't have an 11...whew! Lol. I have been busy moving my mama into an assisted living facility and clearing her apartment. Not getting as many UFO's done as I had hoped. Got one done thing done off my list amd am planning my Christmas wall hanging now.
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

A Christmas wall hanging sounds nice. Will it be pieced or applique?

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably pieced. I think that's quicker and easier right now. Just not sure what to do. I keep staring at my fabric lol. My collection doesn't have enough green for the I want to do...a 6 block Christmas sampler with some trees. I'm just looking for ideas still.
        2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 41
        Comments: 394

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X